Saturday, September 14, 2013

November Cottage Floss Toss and Start





Here is the floss toss with the called for colors. I wasn't keen on the tomato red oddly named Grapefruit for this so I traded it out for a deeper red WDW Indian Summer. I also didn't care for the green but haven't found a replacement yet, have to dig through my stash. I traded out the Simply Shaker Harvest Moon for WDW Marigold.  I am leaning toward doing all the leaves with  a one off hand dye by yarnplayer. Diving into stitching, the roof is done in Dark Chocolate by The Gentle Art. More color changes in the border as well later, just have to see. Just for fun here are our two cats being puddle cats in the heat. ONE more day of 98 degree weather here in Southern Oregon and our fall weather finally begins. I can't wait for rainy days of stitching curled up under a blanket.

No comments: