Wednesday, September 11, 2013

October Cottage Finish


Here is my October Cottage Finish. I loved this one, it felt really good to get back to stitching again. This one I changed quite a few things starting with the colors, the border and added the moon with clouds and cat in the O. I also made the door look as if it were slightly opening and left off some of the leaves on the tree. The moon is done over one and I used quite a bit of Glissen Gloss blending thread to make the moon sparkle. I'll have November Cottage Floss Toss tomorrow and start pics as well.


4 comments:

Heather said...

I really like your changes. I am working on this one too. I am almost finished. I can't wait to see what you are doing for November.

Pull the other thread said...

Great finish. Love the changes you made.

Unknown said...

lovely finish :)

Shebafudge said...

Looks great - congratulations!