Sunday, October 16, 2011

MMM Fall is here...

Been busy with putting up Fall decorations, finished a small cross stitch project and still working on the LK Birth Sampler. I also started Ink Circles Shy Violet to keep up with my Ink Circles SAL. Get ready, lots of pictures today... Here is our mantle before, aka the clutter shelf...

 Here it is now all prettied up for fall (my favorite time of year).
 These are some letters I'm working on, sneak peak of a project coming up...

This is a little project I finished up and isn't she cute? It's a little kit I got and spruced up with glitter, because glitter makes everything better right?

 I even glittered her feet with striped green and black socks...
Here is my start on Ink Circles Shy Violet. I'm using Valdani Evergreens right now, its such a rich green I LOVE their threads.

No comments: