Here is an update pic of the Anchor Dragonfly set. I started and am in the middle of finishing the needlebook up top there. The front has the dragonfly design with a border, which I then copied the same square border for the back (kit did not call for it). I want to put my initials and the date on the back somehow. I am still searching for the right font and design for that. I should have been finished with the needlebook by now but I got side tracked organizing my floss. I've nearly completed my DMC thread collection and am now waiting for some bobbins and more storage boxes I ordered. As soon as those arrive I'll upload some before and after pics of all my thread FINALLY organized. I am so excited!