Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Down for the count

I am seriously down with a bad cold which either my husband gave me or I gave him because we both have it. Coughing, sneezing, fever the whole bit. So no progress to be had on my March Cottage sadly. Despite our illnesses I did recieve a lovely bouquet of flowers from my husband and in the mail (from myself.hehe) I recieved my bundle of Valdani stash. I found it for an amazing price online and it's SO yummy.
Sorry if the photo is a bit dark it's a dark and dreary day here in Southern Oregon. Our unseasonably warm spell came to an end with about half an inch of snow that melted away. We now have dark grey skies and rain in the forecast. I am off to make a pot of tea for the sick hubby and me. Happy Valentines and I hope to be back in the pink soon.

2 comments:

Adria said...

Feel better and get back to stitching soon!!!

Minnie said...

Hope you and hubby feel better soon and those are lovely colors.