Monday, January 12, 2015

New Monthly Stitch starting!

 Happy New Year! To ring in the new year I decided to start another monthly stitch series from Hands On Designs called A Year in Chalk. They are so cute and I think they will go well with the CCN Monthly Cottages I finished before. I am also chugging along on my knitting, as I am working on a wrap in autumn colors.  For spring I want to do a series of posts on organizing floss and cross stitch supplies. My stash needs some tweaking and straightening up.  I also need to bring out my UFOs from last year and finish them up. Goals are great but as a terrible procrastinator its good posting goals here as it keeps me motivated. Anyone else stitching the Year in Chalk?


3 comments:

Mikki said...

I'd like to do this series. Where will the patterns be available?

Dani - tkdchick said...

That looks like a great little series and not "too much" work.

Shebafudge said...

I'd not heard of these but they look really cute. Off to investigate further :)