Saturday, October 13, 2012

October Cottage Floss Toss

 Here is the specified floss toss for the original colors. I wanted to go with more Halloween colors, which is funny because I'm not all that into Halloween. I LOVE Autumn but Halloween not so much. I thought with the oranges brightened up and some purples added along with some planned border changes it'd be more festive. The house is in Weeks Purple Rain, and Weeks Merlin for the darker side. I kept the Weeks Scuppernog but I'm not sure if I'm keeping the Weeks Carrot color for the pumpkins or going with Crescent Colors Lobster Claw or Weeks Autumn Leaves. I'm still playing around and seeing what will work and what won't. I also added Weeks Mascara for the blackbird. I've started the Cottage and now just need to work out the details. More to come!

1 comment:

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

Wow! you really are going to liven things up with this piece, arent you? Can't wait to see how it turns out. Hugs and Stitches, Amanda