Sunday, September 18, 2011

Namaste stitching finished!


I've finished the stitching on Ink Circles Namaste today, the red Root Chakra was last. Now to wash it, iron it and determine what size I'll cut them out (outside diameter) for sewing into a wall hanging. Now that these are done I'll finally get back to finishing my Dragonfly Pond project. I have the felt and the fabric for it, just have to finish the cross stitch and backstitching on the needlebook. I'm debating about doing a smaller Scissor Keep. The size called for in the kit is sort of huge for my scissors so I'm thinking I'll do a dragonfly and then a border and make a keep from that. After that is finished which should take till early next week I can FINALLY start on my secret project. All the stash has been gathered and I'm ready to start. I am so anxious to start although it'll be my first time using evenweave so I've thought about starting on something smaller to practice first.

I also found out recently that I'm going to be a great Aunt and so I am waiting for the mailman to bring a new chart as I'm stitching up a baby sampler for the new baby. As soon as the chart comes I'll post more on that.

No comments: